From: <joshhignight@techography.net>
To: "Scirocco List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 11:36 AM
Subject: Speaker opinions...

I'm looking at getting some new 4x6's for the rear stock location in the 87'.
Any opinions on the Polk GXR46 and the Pioneer TS-G4647 speakers? I currently
have the Pioneer TS-A4667 in the front doors and they are decent...

Thanks guys and gals. If you have recommendations on other 4x6's or a different
size even to look for I'd appreciate it. I listen to a wide array of music, so I
need something that is bright, clear, can produce bass and highs well, and work
well with my 40W head unit.

Joshua