Speaker opinions...

I'm looking at getting some new 4x6's for the rear stock location=
 in the 87'. Any opinions on the Polk GXR46 and the Pioneer=
 TS-G4647 speakers? I currently have the Pioneer TS-A4667 in the=
 front doors and they are decent...

Thanks guys and gals. If you have recommendations on other 4x6's=
 or a different size even to look for I'd appreciate it. I listen=
 to a wide array of music, so I need something that is bright,=
 clear, can produce bass and highs well, and work well with my=
 40W head unit.

Joshua