Speaker opinions...

On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 11:36:13AM -0500, joshhignight@techography.net wrote:
> I'm looking at getting some new 4x6's for the rear stock location in
> the 87'. Any opinions on the Polk GXR46 and the Pioneer TS-G4647
> speakers? I currently have the Pioneer TS-A4667 in the front doors and
> they are decent...

4X6s really suck and I'd avoid them if I were you.  You can fit a
5.25" round speaker without having to cut any metal or do any permanent
mods buy buying a 1" thick spacer ring.  I'm running a nice set of
5.25" component speakers in the back, no problems.

Dan

--
The hallucinations have cheered me up immensely.