Speaker opinions...

I have to agree with going with the Boston Acoustics.  Both my dad
and I have 4 of them powered by an Alpine head unit for me and an
Eclipse head unit for him.. and they sound as good or better than
any 4x6 speakers I have heard.
just my opinion...
Rob Luhrs
88 16v
(As a comparison, I have heard most different types of 4x6's and
these were the ones I liked the best.. that said.. as has been
mentioned.. NO 4x6 will sound as good as a 5" system with
seperates, if you don't mind going through a little more work of
mounting a tweeter and mounting a crossover)