Speaker opinions...

--0-982427944-1037293456=:6212

There really is nothing that compares to just going to a stereo shop and listening to what they have available.  If you are in a more populated area trying several shops would be a good idea, as they usually carry different brands.  Also, IMHO everything made by Pioneer is at most "pretty decent" but never great.  HTH,
Rob
 joshhignight@techography.net wrote:I'm looking at getting some new 4x6's for the rear stock location in the 87'. Any opinions on the Polk GXR46 and the Pioneer TS-G4647 speakers? I currently have the Pioneer TS-A4667 in the front doors and they are decent...

Thanks guys and gals. If you have recommendations on other 4x6's or a different size even to look for I'd appreciate it. I listen to a wide array of music, so I need something that is bright, clear, can produce bass and highs well, and work well with my 40W head unit.

Joshua