bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

Heard back from Les Bidrawn today.  He wants me to help him set up 2
photo shoots for as many 'rocs as we can muster - he'll do one out
here and one back east.  He seems bent on doing a whole "Scirocco
section" for EC.  We may all be old and gray by the time it hits
print (actually some of us already are!), but wth?  This should
be fun and some GREAT exposure for our favorite car, and the dot-org
and list.

He's at SEMA till Monday and I won't get to talk to him till he's
back.  I'm thinking getting as many people together someplace in
SoCal (they have many choice favorite photo spots down here), and
for the eastern side - ??  Think of a spot that as many of you as
possible can trek to - post up some suggestions, then you guys
figure out what works best so that I can make a suggestion to
him Monday.  No idea yet how soon he would want to come out to do
this.  He knows about Cincy now but that's a loooong ways off.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA