bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Heard back from Les Bidrawn today.  He wants me to help
> him set up 2
> photo shoots for as many 'rocs as we can muster - he'll
> do one out
> here and one back east.

If he's serious about it, he'll have to wait until next
spring as many of us "easterners" have put or are about to
put our cars away for the winter.  I figure mine will be
back out around April or so, maybe a little later for you
northern folks.
He knows about Cincy now but that's a loooong ways
> off.

This is true, but also probably the best opportunity to
have the most 'rocs together at one time.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos, 90 Passat Wagon
For Sale: '66 Cessna 150, '82 Scirocco, '82 Pickup.
Parts cars:  '81 Scirocco, '87 Scirocco 16v - ASK!
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams