bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

Daun Yeagley wrote:

> If he's serious about it, he'll have to wait until next
> spring as many of us "easterners" have put or are about to
> put our cars away for the winter.

Many people are pointing this out.. hard for me to keep this issue in
perspective out here since we really don't have an "off-season" as you
guys do back there (though today it's raining like a mofo for the first
time in about a year!).

I'm going to speak to him Monday, we'll talk about all this stuff.
Cincy really is the "right" time and place to do it, too bad it
ain't coming up sooner!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA