From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Kevin Collins
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 9:02 PM
To: Scirocco List; Doug Teulie
Subject: bi-coastal massive photo shoot? who's in??

Heard back from Les Bidrawn today.  He wants me to help him set up 2
photo shoots for as many 'rocs as we can muster - he'll do one out here
and one back east.  He seems bent on doing a whole "Scirocco section"
for EC.  We may all be old and gray by the time it hits print (actually
some of us already are!), but wth?  This should be fun and some GREAT
exposure for our favorite car, and the dot-org and list.

He's at SEMA till Monday and I won't get to talk to him till he's back.
I'm thinking getting as many people together someplace in SoCal (they
have many choice favorite photo spots down here), and for the eastern
side - ??  Think of a spot that as many of you as possible can trek to -
post up some suggestions, then you guys figure out what works best so
that I can make a suggestion to him Monday.  No idea yet how soon he
would want to come out to do
this.  He knows about Cincy now but that's a loooong ways off.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA