[attn suspension gurus: the twins rear suspension]

"Allyn" <amalventano@SC.RR.COM> wrote:
i could use some good advice from some of the suspension savy types out
there.
the rear suspension in the twin will be the same as your typical front vw=

suspension setup with one exception: all mounting points are yet to be
determined. this means that at this point (about to build the frame), i c=
an
take
any inputs on how the rear suspension geometry should be set up. keep in =
mind
will be using the same front end stuff (a-arms, struts, rack, tie rods). =
i am
tempted to use some dsm numbers for the rear (eagle talon tsi/exclipe gsx=
).
anyhow, feel free to im me or contact me off list.
icq: 1696682
aim: allynb17
msn: malventano@hotmail.com

Allyn Malventano, ETC(SS), USN
87 Rieger GTO Scirocco 16v (daily driver, 180k, rocco #6)
86 Kamei Twin 16V Turbo Scirocco GTX ('it has begun', rocco #7)
86.5 Occo 16v Trailer (dotting 'i's across the country, rocco #8)
87 Jetta 8v Wolfsburg 2dr (daily driver, 270k, 0 rattles, original clutch=
,
driveshafts, wheels :)

Heck, comment on list, this should be an interesting thread, anyone who
doesn't like it can surely find the delete button.
My 2cents, the gal with the headache