Fw: FS:87 16v Scirocco

------=_NextPart_000_0125_01C28694.865B08F0

Uh, sorry, EAST coast.....

Larry

How come all the good stuff is on the Eat coast...?

Larry

  1987 Tornado red, 155k on the body. 40k on rebuilt 2.0l bottom end, =
30k on rebuilt 1.8 l head.
  NEW: metal A3 head gasket, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, NGK =
plugs, all new mounts (rear is the HD, and the front is the TT HD), =
waterpump, alternator, fts, injector seals, clutch, PP, expansion =
tank/filter, all filters, fuel distributor, e-brake cables, rebuilt rear =
calipers, low temp fan switch and low temp thermo and some other stuff I =
am forgetting.
  Tranny: 4k with 80% peloquin shim kit, 100mm flanges and .75 5th from =
an FF tranny, and a lightened flywheel (this stuff is out of the car =
right now while I replace the bell housing and put in a bolt kit). The =
car also has all new shift linkage with a TT short shift and a eurosport =
weight on it (the lever itself has also been chopped down).
  Other Mods: AC completely removed from the car, a jamex lower air box, =
Fuel enrichment device (not yet installed), TT race DP with no cat a =
liestritz mid pipe (and a TT mid-pipe going with the car) a g60 ss =
muffler and once again some other stuff I am forgetting
  Extras: the car is on 15in Borbet type C's painted a dark metallic =
charcoal, Alpine head unit with 6 disc changer in glove box, infinity =
4x6's up front, Blaupunkt dual component 6.5 with tweeter in the back, =
lines run for amp, g60 seats up front/stock in the rear, a Momo steering =
wheel and some random shift knob that works well. I am sure there are =
more things I am forgetting.
  Extras going with car: Zeneder Bi-plane rear spoiler not yet installed =
(and possibly an 8v rear hatch with no wiper, and holes setup for this =
wing), a Kamie badgeless three bar grill also not yet installed, the =
previously stated TT midpipe and fuel enrichment device, an extra 2y =
tranny for parts, the FF tranny the 5th came from, and other random =
things not thought of off hand.
  Car itself: working power windows, locks and mirrors, dash has minor =
cracks nothing huge (I have a g60 dash with all switches for sale =
separately if wanted) body has minor dings, paint could use some =
freshening up but  the side molding has been removed and so has the =
black crap on the B-pillars. The sunroof works and doesn't leak (I need =
to do some minor adjusting on it) and the head liner has one rip that I =
have stitched up. Mobil 1 used every 3k with a bosch or mhann filter. =
Over all I have put a shit load of time and energy into the mechanics of =
this car, it looks a bit dirty from sitting for the past 5 months due to =
no license but is a straight good running car.=20
  Price: I am looking for 3,500
  Location: Teaneck, NJ      =20
         Randy
       =20

------=_NextPart_000_0125_01C28694.865B08F0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Uh, sorry, EAST coast.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Larry</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How come all the good stuff is on the =
Eat=20
coast...?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Larry</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT face=3DArial =
lang=3D0 size=3D2=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">1987 Tornado =
red, 155k on=20
  the body. 40k on rebuilt 2.0l bottom end, 30k on rebuilt 1.8 l =
head.<BR>NEW:=20
  metal A3 head gasket, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, NGK plugs, =
all new=20
  mounts (rear is the HD, and the front is the TT HD), waterpump, =
alternator,=20
  fts, injector seals, clutch, PP, expansion tank/filter, all filters, =
fuel=20
  distributor, e-brake cables, rebuilt rear calipers, low temp fan =
switch and=20
  low temp thermo and some other stuff I am forgetting.<BR>Tranny: 4k =
with 80%=20
  peloquin shim kit, 100mm flanges and .75 5th from an FF tranny, and a=20
  lightened flywheel (this stuff is out of the car right now while I =
replace the=20
  bell housing and put in a bolt kit). The car also has all new shift =
linkage=20
  with a TT short shift and a eurosport weight on it (the lever itself =
has also=20
  been chopped down).<BR>Other Mods: AC completely removed from the car, =
a jamex=20
  lower air box, Fuel enrichment device (not yet installed), TT race DP =
with no=20
  cat a liestritz mid pipe (and a TT mid-pipe going with the car) a g60 =
ss=20
  muffler and once again some other stuff I am forgetting<BR>Extras: the =
car is=20
  on 15in Borbet type C's painted a dark metallic charcoal, Alpine head =
unit=20
  with 6 disc changer in glove box, infinity 4x6's up front, Blaupunkt =
dual=20
  component 6.5 with tweeter in the back, lines run for amp, g60 seats =
up=20
  front/stock in the rear, a Momo steering wheel and some random shift =
knob that=20
  works well. I am sure there are more things I am forgetting.<BR>Extras =
going=20
  with car: Zeneder Bi-plane rear spoiler not yet installed (and =
possibly an 8v=20
  rear hatch with no wiper, and holes setup for this wing), a Kamie =
badgeless=20
  three bar grill also not yet installed, the previously stated TT =
midpipe and=20
  fuel enrichment device, an extra 2y tranny for parts, the FF tranny =
the 5th=20
  came from, and other random things not thought of off hand.<BR>Car =
itself:=20
  working power windows, locks and mirrors, dash has minor cracks =
nothing huge=20
  (I have a g60 dash with all switches for sale separately if wanted) =
body has=20
  minor dings, paint could use some freshening up but&nbsp; the side =
molding has=20
  been removed and so has the black crap on the B-pillars. The sunroof =
works and=20
  doesn't leak (I need to do some minor adjusting on it) and the head =
liner has=20
  one rip that I have stitched up. Mobil 1 used every 3k with a bosch or =
mhann=20
  filter. Over all I have put a shit load of time and energy into the =
mechanics=20
  of this car, it looks a bit dirty from sitting for the past 5 months =
due to no=20
  license but is a straight good running car. <BR>Price: I am looking =
for=20
  3,500<BR>Location: Teaneck, NJ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  =
Randy<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT>=
</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0125_01C28694.865B08F0--

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!