  From: HowlingMonkey16v@aol.com=20
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 9:29 AM
  Subject: FS:87 16v Scirocco

  1987 Tornado red, 155k on the body. 40k on rebuilt 2.0l bottom end, =
30k on rebuilt 1.8 l head.
  NEW: metal A3 head gasket, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, NGK =
plugs, all new mounts (rear is the HD, and the front is the TT HD), =
waterpump, alternator, fts, injector seals, clutch, PP, expansion =
tank/filter, all filters, fuel distributor, e-brake cables, rebuilt rear =
calipers, low temp fan switch and low temp thermo and some other stuff I =
am forgetting.
  Tranny: 4k with 80% peloquin shim kit, 100mm flanges and .75 5th from =
an FF tranny, and a lightened flywheel (this stuff is out of the car =
right now while I replace the bell housing and put in a bolt kit). The =
car also has all new shift linkage with a TT short shift and a eurosport =
weight on it (the lever itself has also been chopped down).
  Other Mods: AC completely removed from the car, a jamex lower air box, =
Fuel enrichment device (not yet installed), TT race DP with no cat a =
liestritz mid pipe (and a TT mid-pipe going with the car) a g60 ss =
muffler and once again some other stuff I am forgetting
  Extras: the car is on 15in Borbet type C's painted a dark metallic =
charcoal, Alpine head unit with 6 disc changer in glove box, infinity =
4x6's up front, Blaupunkt dual component 6.5 with tweeter in the back, =
lines run for amp, g60 seats up front/stock in the rear, a Momo steering =
wheel and some random shift knob that works well. I am sure there are =
more things I am forgetting.
  Extras going with car: Zeneder Bi-plane rear spoiler not yet installed =
(and possibly an 8v rear hatch with no wiper, and holes setup for this =
wing), a Kamie badgeless three bar grill also not yet installed, the =
previously stated TT midpipe and fuel enrichment device, an extra 2y =
tranny for parts, the FF tranny the 5th came from, and other random =
things not thought of off hand.
  Car itself: working power windows, locks and mirrors, dash has minor =
cracks nothing huge (I have a g60 dash with all switches for sale =
separately if wanted) body has minor dings, paint could use some =
freshening up but  the side molding has been removed and so has the =
black crap on the B-pillars. The sunroof works and doesn't leak (I need =
to do some minor adjusting on it) and the head liner has one rip that I =
have stitched up. Mobil 1 used every 3k with a bosch or mhann filter. =
Over all I have put a shit load of time and energy into the mechanics of =
this car, it looks a bit dirty from sitting for the past 5 months due to =
no license but is a straight good running car.=20
  Price: I am looking for 3,500
  Location: Teaneck, NJ      =20
         Randy
       =20

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C28690.204D1390

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How come all the good stuff is on the =
Eat=20
coast...?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Larry</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV=20
black"><B>From:</B>=20
  <A href=3D"mailto:HowlingMonkey16v@aol.com"=20
  title=3DHowlingMonkey16v@aol.com>HowlingMonkey16v@aol.com</A> </DIV>
  href=3D"mailto:scirocco-l@scirocco.org"=20
  title=3Dscirocco-l@scirocco.org>scirocco-l@scirocco.org</A> </DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Sent:</B> Thursday, November 07, =
2002 9:29=20
  AM</DIV>
  <DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial"><B>Subject:</B> FS:87 16v =
Scirocco</DIV>
  <DIV><BR></DIV><FONT face=3Darial,helvetica><FONT face=3DArial =
lang=3D0 size=3D2=20
  style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF">1987 Tornado =
red, 155k on=20
  the body. 40k on rebuilt 2.0l bottom end, 30k on rebuilt 1.8 l =
head.<BR>NEW:=20
  metal A3 head gasket, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, NGK plugs, =
all new=20
  mounts (rear is the HD, and the front is the TT HD), waterpump, =
alternator,=20
  fts, injector seals, clutch, PP, expansion tank/filter, all filters, =
fuel=20
  distributor, e-brake cables, rebuilt rear calipers, low temp fan =
switch and=20
  low temp thermo and some other stuff I am forgetting.<BR>Tranny: 4k =
with 80%=20
  peloquin shim kit, 100mm flanges and .75 5th from an FF tranny, and a=20
  lightened flywheel (this stuff is out of the car right now while I =
replace the=20
  bell housing and put in a bolt kit). The car also has all new shift =
linkage=20
  with a TT short shift and a eurosport weight on it (the lever itself =
has also=20
  been chopped down).<BR>Other Mods: AC completely removed from the car, =
a jamex=20
  lower air box, Fuel enrichment device (not yet installed), TT race DP =
with no=20
  cat a liestritz mid pipe (and a TT mid-pipe going with the car) a g60 =
ss=20
  muffler and once again some other stuff I am forgetting<BR>Extras: the =
car is=20
  on 15in Borbet type C's painted a dark metallic charcoal, Alpine head =
unit=20
  with 6 disc changer in glove box, infinity 4x6's up front, Blaupunkt =
dual=20
  component 6.5 with tweeter in the back, lines run for amp, g60 seats =
up=20
  front/stock in the rear, a Momo steering wheel and some random shift =
knob that=20
  works well. I am sure there are more things I am forgetting.<BR>Extras =
going=20
  with car: Zeneder Bi-plane rear spoiler not yet installed (and =
possibly an 8v=20
  rear hatch with no wiper, and holes setup for this wing), a Kamie =
badgeless=20
  three bar grill also not yet installed, the previously stated TT =
midpipe and=20
  fuel enrichment device, an extra 2y tranny for parts, the FF tranny =
the 5th=20
  came from, and other random things not thought of off hand.<BR>Car =
itself:=20
  working power windows, locks and mirrors, dash has minor cracks =
nothing huge=20
  (I have a g60 dash with all switches for sale separately if wanted) =
body has=20
  minor dings, paint could use some freshening up but&nbsp; the side =
molding has=20
  been removed and so has the black crap on the B-pillars. The sunroof =
works and=20
  doesn't leak (I need to do some minor adjusting on it) and the head =
liner has=20
  one rip that I have stitched up. Mobil 1 used every 3k with a bosch or =
mhann=20
  filter. Over all I have put a shit load of time and energy into the =
mechanics=20
  of this car, it looks a bit dirty from sitting for the past 5 months =
due to no=20
  license but is a straight good running car. <BR>Price: I am looking =
for=20
  3,500<BR>Location: Teaneck, NJ&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  =
Randy<BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<BR><BR></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT>=
</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00BA_01C28690.204D1390--

Introducing NetZero Long Distance
1st month Free!