Insane speed in german cars... slightly OT, had to share...

Actually, I just sent it back through the channels that it came through on.
It's not OK to send my opinion to the list but others aimed at me are OK??
My Scirocco?  Well, I have a half a dozen but don't have one right now.  I
am looking for a good MK1 body and thought I had one (promises galore) but
it never showed.  Potter's friends car is looking nice though!!

Dave