50mm intake: does this look right

OK...y'all are killing my poor friend here. Two people say that's the way
they are, two say they aren't, and no less than THREE people are supposed to
let us know after they check theirs...but haven't gotten back yet! I think
Joe's gonna have a heart attack. <GRIN>

Seriously, please include in your message if you are relaying information
based on what you have ACTUALLY SEEN IN PERSON...preferrably RECENTLY (sorry
Kevin!). Pictures would be great.

After some thought, I have to believe it's almost impossible for that runner
to have been punched-in like that unless it was meant to be. It's cast
aluminum! It should have cracked in half instead of crumpling...shouldn't
it?

Neal