Insane speed in german cars... slightly OT, had to share...

Dave wrote:

> It's ok if someone else's car is faster than yours, even
> if it's a Rabbit!  Stop being so jealous the car was totalled about 4 months
> ago.  BUT, all the cool go fast stuff is going into an MK1 Scirocco so I can
> hit 150!!!

Dave, please explain why you feel the need to spout off this drivel to a
group of 400+ Scirocco owners.  I really doubt anyone here is jealous of
your so-claimed 140-mph *Rabbit*.

What year is your Scirocco again?  Oh, nevermind...

Mike
82 "Ruflus"