traded half blown koni's away

Ok kiddies, I traded my suspension on my rabbit away today (Koni fronts,
Bilstein rears, HOR springs) for a Weitec TX suspension kit. The Konis that
I had were really leaky but they still kinda worked ok. The bilsteins were
good. we all know about the springs. my car is about 2 inches lower now too.
I havent figured out the adjustment yet (ok so I havent even touched it).
But what do you guys think about this setup? Anyone know about their
warranty? I hope they hold up well. So far I think I like them better than
the H&R cup kit that a few of my buddies have. The Weitecs are lower and
stiffer. Although this is all in reference to the TX kit. Apparantly the
other kit (?) that is lesser than the TX is not so stiff.

I will let you all know how the adjustability thing works out.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V 'Rocco ragtop