throttlebodies are *IN*

Can you believe it? After seven years of build up my Mk1 is actually coming
together. The engine bay is now painted in VW "ink blue". With that done and
the paint hardened, we dropped the motor and trans in there yesterday. The
really fun part was installing the throttlebodies, themselves. The pictures
speak for themselves, so I'll let them:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/williams892/throttlebodies/

Okay, now I've got to figure out what color to paint my struts/shocks.
Yellow dampers (Bilstein Sport front/Koni adjustable rear) just don't jive
with the rest of the car. Can y'all make some suggestions? I don't want to
paint them black and have them disappear entirely in my wheel wells. Nor do
I want a garish-looking contrast. Please help! :^)

Thanks,
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut