=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Scott F. Williams
=>Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2002 9:09 AM
=>To: Scirocco List
=>Subject: throttlebodies are *IN*
=>
=>Can you believe it? After seven years of build up my Mk1 is
=>actually coming
=>together. The engine bay is now painted in VW "ink blue". With
=>that done and
=>the paint hardened, we dropped the motor and trans in there yesterday. The
=>really fun part was installing the throttlebodies, themselves.
=>The pictures
=>speak for themselves, so I'll let them:
=>
=>http://mywebpages.comcast.net/williams892/throttlebodies/
=>
=>Okay, now I've got to figure out what color to paint my struts/shocks.
=>Yellow dampers (Bilstein Sport front/Koni adjustable rear) just don't jive
=>with the rest of the car. Can y'all make some suggestions? I don't want to
=>paint them black and have them disappear entirely in my wheel
=>wells. Nor do
=>I want a garish-looking contrast. Please help! :^)
=>
=>Thanks,
=>--
=>Scott F. Williams
=>NJ Scirocco nut
=>'99 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS
=>Mazda 323 GTX turbo "assaulted" vehicle
=>Golf GTI 16v "rollycar"
=>ClubVAC: "Roads found. Drivers wanted."
=>
=>
=>
=>Scirocco-l mailing list