Previous msg and some more q's

i'm sorry, i forgot where you're located at. i have two axles that are
straight and complete, even still have the brakes on em. you need one, i'll
give you a sweet deal. i'm near cleveland ohio though, and if you're no
where close i don't even want to know what shipping one of these will cost.
  brett