Previous msg and some more q's

Christ, could I have butchered the english language any more with that
last e-mail.  Sorry folks, I think you can tell what I really ment, I'm
just having a really bad day.

Anyway, aside from the last post, I still have some questions.  I know
there was a post recently about filling the motor mounts and making them
solid.  Wouldn't this cause a buttload of vibration on a stock street
car?  Even if it does, is there really any benifit to it?

Another question I have is what should I expect to pay for a 16v rear
axle.  I don't mean the stub axles, I mean the whole damn thing under
there.  Mine seems to be bent on the passanger side and it's just anout
you can tell by looking at the tire, but you can't tell by eye-balling
the beam itself and I've already replaced the stub-axle this weekend and
that wasn't it.  So I'm looking to replace the whole thing and I need to
know what kind of price to expect for a straight one.  Also, would it be
easier/cheaper to just toss the car on a frame machine and do it that
way.  I know the frame machine will cost a bit more, but would it really
be better to do this in the long run?

William
--
http://www.techography.com/scirocco (s.org forums)