No more Scirocco soon...kinda sad.

Weather's got to be getting nicer soon, right Jim/Brett/et al?  Anyways, the
Scirocco's gonna be retired to the garage while I consider its fate. The
Jetta comes out of hibernation to get a new clutch and resume daily duties.

Yesterday the rocco stranded me again, third time in two months.    Very
dissapointing, not to mention it was really cold and wet out there...

I've gotten my use out it, but the wiring is pretty much hosed, it needs
body work, and brakes, and suspension, and carpets...etc.  Its endless.  It
probably should go to someone with about 6 grand to restore it correctly.
The shell and engine/tranny are solid, but everything else...total loss.

Sad...
Marc