web sites and rear axles

Hey man,

    Well, I got my arse kicked pretty heavy at work today, we had a few
servers go down and managers whining like school girls with gum in their
hair all day long so I dind't get a chance to work on this.  However, I am
doing it right now.  the url you will need to access the admin section is
http://www.techography.net/brettsgarage/newsadmin  From there your login
name is brett and the password is garage.  Feel free to explore it and play
with it.  The only catagory available right now is the general catagory with
displays on the front page.  I'm going to try and get the updates catagory
and the pictures catagory ready for you tonight.

    As for the axle, I really appreciate the offer and I might just take you
up on that.  Would it be possible to due the transaction while at Cincy this
year.  If you need the cash sooner then that just let me know it won't be a
problem, but I wouldn't want to see the shipping fee's and since I'll be up
there for the big gathering, I'd like to just pick it up then.  Might even
try to put it on while I'm there, but that depends on how energetic I'm
feeling. heh.  I really do appreciate it, you have no idea how many tires
I've chewed up due to this problem.  Worst of all, the tires show threads
and 3/4 of the tire still has 100k miles left to go, what a waste.

William