[A2] Bilstein v. H&R Cup

ferret100@juno.com wrote:

> I've found the H&R Cup kit is roughly the same price, and am wondering on
> opinions on which setup is better, or are they "close enough"...

Suggestion: contact the Potterman and ask his opinions of both setups.  He'll
tell you the straight scoop and help you make the right choice for YOU.  He
sells a ton of H&R stuff.. he runs H&R coilovers on his 'rocco.  He also
installed my Bilstein Sports/H&R Sports on my 'roc about 50k miles ago (jeez
the miles are flying by!) and LOVES the setup on my car.  He just recently
drove it again and marveled at how well it works on a Mk2.  I'm sure he's
sampled the cup kits on various cars too and can give you his impressions
on that option.  Good luck!

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA