[A2] Bilstein v. H&R Cup

This summer I'll be replacing the shocks/springs in my '85 Jetta, and the orignal plan was to get Bilstein Sports and H&R sport springs.  I loved the setup in the Scirocco so I figured I'd do it again.

I've found the H&R Cup kit is roughly the same price, and am wondering on opinions on which setup is better, or are they "close enough"...

I suppose there is something about H&R "matching" their parts, but Bilstein is (for me, at least) a known quantity.  Plus, they have that nifty warrantee.

Ultimately, I'm looking for better handling and am willing to sacrifice some ride for it.  I felt that the Bilstein/H&R setup in the 'Roc was very compliant, and could deal with a bit harsher than that, if necessary.  (not rushing to make it harsher, or course...)

Thanks,
B.

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.