No more Scirocco soon...kinda sad.

8v or 16v ?

=>-----Original Message-----
=>From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
=>[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Marc Peterson
=>Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2002 5:40 PM
=>To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
=>Subject: No more Scirocco soon...kinda sad.
=>
=>Weather's got to be getting nicer soon, right Jim/Brett/et al?
=>Anyways, the
=>Scirocco's gonna be retired to the garage while I consider its fate. The
=>Jetta comes out of hibernation to get a new clutch and resume
=>daily duties.
=>
=>Yesterday the rocco stranded me again, third time in two months.    Very
=>dissapointing, not to mention it was really cold and wet out there...
=>
=>I've gotten my use out it, but the wiring is pretty much hosed, it needs
=>body work, and brakes, and suspension, and carpets...etc.  Its
=>endless.  It
=>probably should go to someone with about 6 grand to restore it correctly.
=>The shell and engine/tranny are solid, but everything else...total loss.
=>
=>Sad...
=>Marc
=>