[[ot] dealerships and how to handle the fsk'her's]

Kervin wrote:

><snip>
>Anybody need a M3 with a SMG transmission?

Kervin,
Are you guys selling the M3 with a $19K markup like they are out here in
sunny CA??
I almost fell on the floor laughing when I saw an M3 on the showroom floor
My roomate was deciding between the 330i and the S4....and he chose the
better car (IMO)....$40K, V6 Bi-turbo AWD!!!!!
BMW's are nice cars but what is up with the pricing.....they are not THAT
much nicer than the competition (Audi).
On the other hand the 330i's and M3's are selling like hotcakes out
here.....heck it's CA, land of disposable incomes.
Go figure!

Randy
(in love with the look of the new M3, just consider it WAY overpriced)