hi all new here

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C1C982.28BA1620

Okay, guys.  At first I thought this was a lister having some fun, (Ref. =
the junkyard gems) but I believe this guy's for real.  Am I screwed up?

Larry   sandiego16V

   all the fluids are new as well as the t-belt and motor mounts, =20

  i forgot to mention it has poly bushings all around everything is =
brand new by the looks of it,=20

  all i can think of is that i need to add a radio and strip the tint =
job. There is nothing else i can do right now that i can make the car =
faster? I guess a 2.0L small ported head is all i am going to get right =
now,   i think i am going to have to change 5th gear tho it whines like =
a bitch at 110.   The car  does about 130 or so from what i can see so =
far.=20

  all i have to say is that i you guys responded pretty quick and fill =
my mailbox up very fast.   =3D)=20

  oh i am in Baltimore Maryland.

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C1C982.28BA1620

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Okay, guys.&nbsp; At first I thought =
this was a=20
lister having some fun, (Ref. the junkyard gems) but I believe this =
guy's for=20
real.&nbsp; Am I screwed up?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Larry&nbsp;&nbsp; =
sandiego16V</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <P>&nbsp;all the fluids are new as well as the t-belt and motor =
mounts,&nbsp;=20
  <P>i forgot to mention it has poly bushings all around everything is =
brand new=20
  by the looks of it,=20
  <P>all i can think of is that i need to add a radio and strip the tint =
job.=20
  There is nothing else i can do right now that i can make the car =
faster? I=20
  guess a 2.0L small ported head is all i am going to get right =
now,&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
  i think i am going to have to change 5th gear tho it whines like a =
bitch at=20
  110.&nbsp;&nbsp; The car&nbsp; does about 130 or so from what i can =
see so=20
  far.=20
  <P>all i have to say is that i you guys responded pretty quick and =
fill my=20
  mailbox up very fast.&nbsp;&nbsp; =3D)=20
  <P>oh i am in Baltimore Maryland.</P>
  <P><BR>
  <HR SIZE=3D1>
  <B>Do You Yahoo!?</B><BR>Try FREE <A=20
  href=3D"$rd_url/tag/http://mail.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Mail</A> - the =
world's=20
  greatest free email!</BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001B_01C1C982.28BA1620--

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!