Tech: Cooling

actually, what I said was, I had a similar problem and I just (annoyed self
at the time) replaced all hoses without any regard to state of hoses on the
car, and until I replaced the 3-way one that goes from oil cooler to water
pump, it kept overheating as well.

BTW: (I know you did not do this but I have to ask,)  you got the right
hoses plugged into the water pump and not reversed them did you ?

Patrick