Tech: Cooling

There is a small constrictor in the hose and this may have gotten plugged
up... Mine was but I didn't suffer from the problems you are talking about.
I could not clear the clog and got annoyed and just cut it out! More flow
now than normal but everything runs good. At idle for a long time a tiny
bit above the LED and oil temp gust below 100, running just a hair lower
than center and oil temp at 90 (yes there is a large oil cooler and 85
degree oil thermostat). Check your timing. Does the fan turn on to high speed?

-Raffi