Tech: Cooling

Well tonight I replaced the radiator on the 87 16v and it is still getting
hot 3/4's or better when driving it it fine slightly above the led and 110C.
When it idles it goes to 3/4's and the oil temp hit 125C, things I have
replaced

Water pump and housing (new)
Radiator (new)
Thermostat (new)
Fan Switch (new)

It doesn't seem to be getting flow to the radiator (thats why I replaced it)
half the tank was getting hot and the other half tepid. Alright listers what
else could it be?

Fan relay good
fan good

I tested everything I can think of, I was talking with Patrick and he said
it might be a plugged bypass hose. Has anyone else experienced this? LMK

I will drive it tomorrow and see if I can burp anymore air from it but I
don't know.

Brian