----- Original Message -----
From: Larry <rocco16v@netzero.com>

Okay, guys.  At first I thought this was a lister having some fun, (Ref.
the junkyard gems) but I believe this guy's for real.  Am I screwed up?

Larry   sandiego16V

   all the fluids are new as well as the t-belt and motor mounts,

  i forgot to mention it has poly bushings all around everything is
brand new by the looks of it,

  all i can think of is that i need to add a radio and strip the tint
job. There is nothing else i can do right now that i can make the car
faster? I guess a 2.0L small ported head is all i am going to get right
now,   i think i am going to have to change 5th gear tho it whines like
a bitch at 110.   The car  does about 130 or so from what i can see so
far.

  all i have to say is that i you guys responded pretty quick and fill
my mailbox up very fast.   =)

  oh i am in Baltimore Maryland.