hi all new here

--0-1283934212-1016055426=:2286

 for what i paid she is not a POS,   just needs some paint and the sunroof fixed
money buys what you want,   might have to work harder or look farther to get it but it is out there somewhere
  Larry <rocco16v@netzero.com> wrote: Okay, guys.  At first I thought this was a lister having some fun, (Ref. the junkyard gems) but I believe this guy's for real.  Am I screwed up? Larry   sandiego16V
 all the fluids are new as well as the t-belt and motor mounts,
i forgot to mention it has poly bushings all around everything is brand new by the looks of it,
all i can think of is that i need to add a radio and strip the tint job. There is nothing else i can do right now that i can make the car faster? I guess a 2.0L small ported head is all i am going to get right now,   i think i am going to have to change 5th gear tho it whines like a bitch at 110.   The car  does about 130 or so from what i can see so far.
all i have to say is that i you guys responded pretty quick and fill my mailbox up very fast.   =)
oh i am in Baltimore Maryland.

--0-1283934212-1016055426=:2286

<P> for what i paid she is not a POS,&nbsp;&nbsp; just needs some paint and the sunroof fixed
<P>money buys what you want,&nbsp;&nbsp; might have to work harder or look farther to get it but it is out there somewhere
<P>&nbsp; <B><I>Larry &lt;rocco16v@netzero.com&gt;</I></B> wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid">
<STYLE></STYLE>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Okay, guys.&nbsp; At first I thought this was a lister having some fun, (Ref. the junkyard gems) but I believe this guy's for real.&nbsp; Am I screwed up?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Larry&nbsp;&nbsp; sandiego16V</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<P>&nbsp;all the fluids are new as well as the t-belt and motor mounts,&nbsp;
<P>i forgot to mention it has poly bushings all around everything is brand new by the looks of it,
<P>all i can think of is that i need to add a radio and strip the tint job. There is nothing else i can do right now that i can make the car faster? I guess a 2.0L small ported head is all i am going to get right now,&nbsp;&nbsp; i think i am going to have to change 5th gear tho it whines like a bitch at 110.&nbsp;&nbsp; The car&nbsp; does about 130 or so from what i can see so far.
<P>all i have to say is that i you guys responded pretty quick and fill my mailbox up very fast.&nbsp;&nbsp; =)
<P>oh i am in Baltimore Maryland.</P>
<P><BR>
<HR SIZE=1>
Try FREE <a href="$rd_url/tag/http://mail.yahoo.com/";>Yahoo! Mail</a> - the world's greatest free email!