hi all new here

--0-1368854190-1015906279=:64567

 all the fluids are new as well as the t-belt and motor mounts,
i forgot to mention it has poly bushings all around everything is brand new by the looks of it,
all i can think of is that i need to add a radio and strip the tint job. There is nothing else i can do right now that i can make the car faster? I guess a 2.0L small ported head is all i am going to get right now,   i think i am going to have to change 5th gear tho it whines like a bitch at 110.   The car  does about 130 or so from what i can see so far.
all i have to say is that i you guys responded pretty quick and fill my mailbox up very fast.   =)
oh i am in Baltimore Maryland.