[RE: Saturn or Saab]

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
dude you should never try to drive in texas,

Ford, GM, and Dodge pickup truck (not to mention the 1 ton twin wheel 350=
0
series truck) drivers
are far worst to be afraid of because they perform everything you said, b=
ut
with a 6 horse trailer and at 90MPH.

I'll add to that, up here, for some reason that has nothing at all to do =
with
common sense or physics, they think they can do the above mentioned thing=
s ON
SNOW. That high centre of gravity and no weight over the drive wheels som=
ehow
miraculously equates to better traction. So they can not only drive too f=
ast
(it sounds fast too, 140 km per hr) but tailgate as well. (As I zip along=
 in
my black speedbump.)