anyone else hate their PS rack?

>The serious racers (autocross, etc) like the PS for
>the quicker turning though . . .

Yup, that's what I'm feeling right now.  I tested my bro's manual rack on
his rabbit, and it was about 3.5~3.6 turns lock to lock.  The 911 Targa I
drove today was 3 turns.  That's good enough for me.

I've never had the wheel "jerked" from my hands with a manual rack.  I
dunno, it's just never happened to me...I never seen it happen either.  Good
tires have never made it onto my car, so that might be part of the reason I
have no road feel.  But it just feels too overboosted...there's no feedback.
  Especially when you start to lose grip, it gets hard to tell where the
wheels are pointed.

Joe