Saturn or Saab

Maybe it's a different region thang but up here in the NW, I have the same
opinion of Hondas and Taurus'.  Some Taurus driver's think that their car is
cool (go figure) and they all do exactly what your Saab driver's do.
Hondas, well, all Honda drive's think their car is cool and fast, try to
drive like they are, AND pay no attention to the cars around them.  Either
that or they don't care.  Probably the latter but either way, the driver's
suck!  For the most part, I haven't had much problems with SUVs but once in
a while you'll see one holding up 10 or 20 cars in the fast lane doing
anywhere from 50 to 65.  Just my opinion!  I just go around them all!

Dave