From: "Cathy Boyko" <losinit@usa.net>
To: "ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com>; "Erik La Celle"
<lacelle@frontiernet.net>; "List" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 03, 2002 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: [RE: Saturn or Saab]

"ATS - Patrick Bureau" <pbureau@attbi.com> wrote:
dude you should never try to drive in texas,

Ford, GM, and Dodge pickup truck (not to mention the 1 ton twin wheel 3500
series truck) drivers
are far worst to be afraid of because they perform everything you said, but
with a 6 horse trailer and at 90MPH.

I'll add to that, up here, for some reason that has nothing at all to do
with
common sense or physics, they think they can do the above mentioned things
ON
SNOW. That high centre of gravity and no weight over the drive wheels
somehow
miraculously equates to better traction. So they can not only drive too fast
(it sounds fast too, 140 km per hr) but tailgate as well. (As I zip along in
my black speedbump.)