[RE: [sunroof] the self-proclaimed guru.....]

Two comments.
1. As for manuals, the Audi 4000 one is also helpful, diagrams are a bit
better.

2. Is there any sunroof owner out there who has NOT had to repair it? See=
ms
everyone joins the list in this manner - "I just bought a Scirocco and ha=
ve
two problems..." one is always idle related, and the other one a sunroof
problem. Anyone else notice this? ( I likely did because that's how I sta=
rted
off, except for the idle problem, mine flat out died) And for those lucky=

enough to have had a working roof, sooner or later they're learning the
wonders of silicon grease. Just an observation.