a few JH rebuilding Q's-

<DIV></DIV>
<P>I finally have my '84 JH completely dissasembled.&nbsp; My Q's are:</P>
<P>-as my Bentley states, are the rod bolts really not reusable?&nbsp; would the dealer have them?</P>
<P>-how necessary is it to have the crankshaft polished?</P>
<P>-what was the original paint color for the block?&nbsp; just wondering...</P>
<P>-in the bentley it shows&nbsp;the pistons as having a relatively flat crown/top.&nbsp; the ones in my JH are unlike any other piston i've seen(in my rather limited experience).&nbsp; They have deep bowls in them, I could almost eat cereal out of them.&nbsp; Is this normal?</P>
<P>-my alternater says 90A on the sticker.&nbsp; this means its a 90 amp alternator right, and was it available on the '84 Scirocco or did somebody upgrade along the way?&nbsp; just double checking because everything else on this car has been low-grade replacement crap.</P>
<P>-would it harm the alternator if I sprayed alot of contact cleaner into the brushes/coil-wire thing/whatever and spun it around?&nbsp; would this even help at all?</P>
<P>-are you sick of my questions?</P>
<P>Rob<BR><BR><BR></P>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>