MK1 Guru HELP need - Urgent :)

Okay.

I am going to look at a 79 Mk1 tomorrow, with the intention of picking it
up if it is not to rusty.

what I need to know is, if any of the parts from the MK2 ('83 specifically
if it matters) will fit on/in the mark 1

so will any of the following still work with the mk1 ( a little work
getting it to fit is not out of the question either)

Front Seats
Carpet
Upper and Lower 8V Stress Bar
Front and Rear 16V Sway Bars
Stainless Exhaust
Front struts/spring assembly
Rear shocks & Springs  (just put on new suspension with poly bushings, etc)

OH, and besides where the fenders and hood meet and strut towers, where
else do they tend to have rust problems that would make the car very hard
to repair?

How about the a-arm mounting points, etc?

TIA

Cory