MK1 Guru HELP need - Urgent :)

Don't know all the answers to your questions, but I'll answer the ones
I know will work ok...

--- Cory Langford <corylang@dccnet.com> wrote:

> Front Seats        *should, but don't know for sure.

> Carpet             *different, but not sure if you can modify to fit

> Upper and Lower 8V Stress Bar     *fits no problem

> Front and Rear 16V Sway Bars      *fits, but you may have to drill
the front control arms if they're original to mount them - not sure of
the rear, I've never had one :(  The rear will work, but not sure if
you'll have to drill holes in the trailing arm or not.

> Stainless Exhaust   *should fit because the 83 had a full size spare
- but don't know 100%

> Front struts/spring assembly     *fits no problem - 16v doesn't,
it'll sit too high

> Rear shocks & Springs  (just put on new suspension with poly  *fits
> bushings, etc)

> OH, and besides where the fenders and hood meet and strut towers,
> where
> else do they tend to have rust problems that would make the car very
> hard
> to repair?
>
> How about the a-arm mounting points, etc?

Check in front of the rear trailing arm mounts and the other places you
mentioned...

> TIA
>
> Cory

Good Luck!  Mk1's rule!