020 Tranny constant mesh question

I know this transmission is a constant mesh transmission meaning all
gears are turning all the time. Is it possible for something to break in
the transmission so that one of the gears doesn't?

My problem, sitting still, engine off or idling, the tranmission goes
into all gears just fine. At slow acceleration I can shift from 1st to
2nd ok, not great but ok. The faster I go before shifting to 2nd the
harder it is and if I wind out 1st the transmission simply will not go
into 2nd. I have to skip 2nd and go into 3rd.

2,3,4th gear synchronizers have been replaced.
All motor mounts have been replaced.
All shift bushings have been replaced.
Shift alignment has been checked many times.

Guys at the gathering I hate it but I missed getting up there today for
lots of reasons. I know it's gonna be a great weekend. Wish I could have
made it.