AHHHRGGGG

well cigarette smoke will linger in a car for a few hours, (use febreeze to
get rid of the stink)
not much to do, does your insurance cover this type of problem on your car?
nope? the replace the window, replace the lost items...
not much else to do, its happen twice to me so far this year once on each
car... your lucky they picked the small corner window...
me they keep bashing the driver side windows.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning 3A/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1000.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco