AHHHRGGGG

So I go out to my car today to drive to a meeting I have with some friends.
I have a little trouble getting my lock to open, but get in and sit down. I
imediately smell cigarrette smoke and get this sense like someone is sitting
behind me. I look down, and what do ya know but my stereo is gone. It wasn't
even screwed in because I've been taking forever to put my new center
console (thanks chris ; - ). It was just sitting in the slot, and use to
slide out under had acceleration. So I don't see why it was necissary to pry
apart my heater control as well. The car was right in front of my house, on
the corner of a busy street. My roomates car got broken into in the exact
same spot a few months ago. So all my Cds and CD player are gone, and the
little triangle window on the right side is busted. Since I could still
smell the smoke I drove around looking for anyone suspicious in the area,
but didnt' find anyone. Doesn't seem like there's anything I can do. Shit
happens. If anyone has any suggestions I'd apreciate it. Of course I still
have my recipts for the CD player. I still have my 16v and that little
window is fine on it. Could someone give me the low down as to how I can go
about moving that window over? Looks like it could be a pain. Alright I'm
done venting ; - )

Eric Anastas
86 8v (now with air conditioning)