MK1 16v suspension dilema

Ken B wrote:

> Potter will be my vendor on this and I asked him the same question as
> follows.
>
> ...I have a question about sport springs for my MK1.  I am attached to the
> H&R Sport springs and am planing on buying these this summer.  my situation
> is this.  Iam in the latter stages of a comprehensive 16v upgrade from a
> complete 86 16v pats car.  I have transplanted the ENTIRE front suspension.
> Control arm/strut asembly and wheel (for the brakes).
<snip>

Besides the 16v MOTOR being heavier than an 8v, the Mk2 CHASSIS has more
sheet metal out in front than a Mk1. All that room to lay your tools
on.  ;])

I am of a mind to suggest the Mk1 suspension. If the nose was lower than
the rear a _little_ that would be much better than the rear sagging.
<make yer own jokes>

TBerk