TDI Golf & Scirocco

I own one, and am selling mine!  How funny is that.  I went for the base
model Golf GL TDI.  It is 2 doors, and has none of the power shit that
breaks.  It handles well (for its weight) and skoots along pretty good
too.  But it is NO scirocco, it weighs in at 2800 lbs.  It could use a
stiffer suspension, better tires, and a chip...then it would be put into
the fun category.

Now if you are interested in my TDI, you can check out some of the specs
and details here:

<http://forums.tdiclub.com/NonCGI/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=002366>

BTW, www.tdiclub.com is a great place to get info on these cars.

Eric