TDI Golf & Scirocco

Get an audi 90 quattro 20v instead :-)
its just the higher priced VW. and well its a nicer car and .. for all
those TDI lovers out there.
PFFFTTT!!!! it goes faster too :-)
brian
88 16v white..
88 16v red RIpieces
87 16v white RIpieces :-(
81 8v sold white did DD duty
80 8v given away..
82 Topless 2.0L bunny -- damn needs seat paddign right before cincy
90 Audi 90q20v -- DD/commuter duty (122mi one way)
91 Honda VFR750F...
more cars.