Master cylinder question

Well, the time has come for my MC to be replaced. Any suggestions? One pe=
rson
suggested going to a G-61, but the numbers don't have a lot of meaning fo=
r me
I'm afraid. Is there any opinion on this?  I don't usually miss a chance =
upgrade, but if stock is the way to go, that's good too. It will likley b=
e a
"put this on and never mess with it forever" sort of deal, so I may as we=
ll do
it right. =

LMK what you think, but it's gotta go soon, I may get the replacement
tomorrow. =

Cathy, anticipating your input.