Waterfest! (responses, stories later...)

--- Cathy Boyko <losinit@usa.net> wrote:
> WEll, this was my first Waterfest, and I had a good time,
> despite the various
> disasters. I have a few housecleaning items / confessions
>
> 1. I contributed to the hotel damage. I chose to KEEP the
> two candle holders I
> was given at check in, as a souvenir, I imagine I'll be
> sent a bill. No, maybe
> my "husband" will be.

Oh great, now I have to pay for your stolen candlesticks?
Well, maybe it'll be less than what I owe ya for the Passat
parts.  Thanks again!

> 2. I agree, the "damn kids" (as my son calls them)

LOL!  Ripe old age of 18 and he's already gettin'
crotchity.

> 3. I must apologise to anyone who was involved in the
> caravan/Jetta business,
> and for my foul moods around exhaustion/ food issues.

It was understandable.  I took the trip down in stride
unlike some others.  ;p

> 5. Ahem, Jim, you forgot one OTHER car that had no
> wetness issues (yes, hard
> to believe, but the "headache" actually likes heavy
> rain).

I'd like to add here that Cathy's 'headache' feels really
f**kin' fast even when loaded up with 4 people, race tires
and tools.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, '86 & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"A learning experience is one of those things that says, 'You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that.'" - Douglas Adams