Sunroof question involving changing the material cover

I know my way is FAR from being perfect but for the time
being (until I can buy a new headliner) it works for me.

check teh way I fixed it

http://www.longcoeur.com/scirocco  look for sunroof
repair in the tech note section, part of this tech note
discusses briefly how I fixed the fabric issue.
--
====
ATS - Patrick Bureau